Closely Monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Elite Tours of Atlanta is committed to providing safe, reliable service for customers with essential travel needs and in compliance with applicable government orders and guidelines. With customer and employee safety as our top priority, we continue to regularly sanitize our buses and operate them in a manner that allows for appropriate social distancing. We will continue to keep customers updated with the most current information on this page.
Cleaning and Cabin Environment
We are a leader in transportation safety and, therefore, it is important that we keep our employees and passengers informed and assure you of your safety during travel on any of our services. We have been monitoring reports provided by federal, state and local government sites and keeping communications open with various organizations and affiliations, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”). Based on what has been communicated, we have implemented the following preventative measures:
- As of Monday, May 18th, passengers will be required to wear a facial covering in situations where social distancing is not possible. This includes while waiting in line, during the boarding process, when moving around the bus, and when getting off the bus. We encourage everyone to wear a mask throughout the duration of the trip. Please visit the CDC’s website here for more information on how to wear masks and how to make one at home.
- We have been and will continue to wash and wipe down all of our buses on a daily basis.
- We are providing individual hand sanitizers to all of our employees.
- Disinfectant wipes will be placed on all buses so that high traffic areas, hand rails and hard surfaces can be wiped down regularly.
- Disinfectant wipes will be made available in common work areas in every depot and office so that all door knobs, and hard surfaces can be wiped down regularly.
While en route with passengers, all efforts will be made to allow as much fresh air as possible into the bus.
Change and Cancellation Fee Policies
We also encourage you to visit the CDC that provides the most up to date information on COVID-19. Please visit the link https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html . It also details what each individual can do to prevent his or her own exposure to COVID-19, which we include below for immediate reference:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We will continue to be vigilant in our actions to ensure the safe travel of our employees and passengers and will post any updates as required.
Related Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Resource Links
Short-term goals expect accomplishment in a short period of time, such as trying to get a bill paid in the next few days.
An organizational goal-management solution ensures that individual employee goals and objectives align with the vision and strategic goals of the entire organization.