Chartering a Bus to the District of Columbia? Take a look at some of the fun, free and almost-free experiences that await you in DC.
- Enjoy free, live jazz at the Smithsonian American Art Museum’s “Take Five!” performance series. It usually takes place on the third Thursday of each month, and the museum’s café stays open so guests can enjoy beer, wine and light snacks during the performance.
- Let kids roam free at Friendship Park (aka Turtle Park), DC’s most popular playground, located in the city’s Van Ness neighborhood. Little ones love the huge sandbox (always full of toys).
- Test your history knowledge at the National Portrait Gallery, where the nation’s only complete collection of presidential portraits outside the White House is located.
- Make a power play and start a game of Frisbee on the National Mall, or a game of volleyball at one of the pits at Potomac Park.
- Take pictures near the Chinatown Friendship arch at the corner of 7th & H Sts, NW, then head to Tony Cheng’s for dim sum priced under $8.
- Stand in the footsteps of great abolitionist Frederick Douglass at Cedar Hill, his recently renovated former home. While there, take in a great aerial view of the city. Tours are free with a small booking fee. Make a reservation by clicking here or call 1-877-444-6777.
- Feel the city’s soul power at any of DC’s many nightspots that offer entry free of charge, including Marvin (inspired by Marvin Gaye), Zola, OYA or Tabaq Bistro.
- Follow Georgetown’s cobblestone streets to Old Stone House, a National Park Service site and the last pre-Revolutionary building standing in Washington, DC on its original foundation.
- Visit the 102-year-old Union Station to find out why its beautiful architecture and special events make it more than just a train station.
- Grab some friends and watch a sporting event at Nellie’s, DC’s first gay sports bar.
Atlanta Charter Bus Rental
Call Charter Buses of Atlanta to Shuttle your group to this event. We provide larger charer buses from 47-56 passengers and smaller mini charter buses for smaller groups of up to 25 passengers.
You can expect deluxe charter buses and expert group transport experience to cater to your travel requests. Our service could seriously significantly streamline your logistics planning, in addition to minimize travel time and energy to put together your group travel.
We’ve established expertise in this field, preparing resources which will make sure your events run without problems and as efficiently as it can be. Regardless if we are organizing shuttle service from hotels, airports, to trade shows, Charter Buses of Atlanta has run hundreds of trips throughout the United States and Southeast region.
We realize the logistics of providing transportation to trade-shows and exhibitions, conferences, and special events, in addition to traffic schedules and venue layouts. This level of expertise allows us to more effectively approach our travel routes and itineraries, and can guide and better plan your valuable energy and time.
Constantly searching for new long-term relationships and we are always prepared to explore your business travel needs? Our staff works together with you to provide specific pricing or develop a more custom-made, long-term rate with ongoing price agreements.